Imperial Brands is a globally operating company. Our products are for sale in more than 160 countries. We have 47 factories worldwide and count 37,000 employees.
Imperial Brands produces, distributes and sells a wide range of tobacco, cigarettes, fine cut and smokeless tobacco products, mass market cigars and papers, and vaping products. Through our Fontem Ventures business, we're developing a portfolio of brands beyond tobacco, including the e-vapour brand Blu.
What are you going to do?
Within the Global Procurement Team, we are currently looking to appoint a new Procurement Category Buyer Benelux.
As Procurement Manager, you report directly to the Regional Procurement Operations Manager. Managing the factories’ spend around EUR 30m (Joure NL and Wilrijk BE). Located in Joure, you are responsible for delivering country strategic commercial agreements, which optimize value for money. You are in charge of developing strategic procurement function in line with business objectives and strategy.
Your main accountabilities include:
- Delivering country strategic commercial agreements which optimize value for money.
- Developing peer relationships and continually working with key stakeholders ensuring that commercial delivery and internal service are equally balanced.
- Developing deep product and supplier knowledge to drive continuous improvement within the spend managed.
- Lead supplier selection process across internal teams and regions, and create longer-term supplier selection strategies for management.
- Managing relationships and performance of ongoing suppliers.
- Develop mechanisms and metrics to track supplier performance related to delivery, quality, and cost.
- Undertaking adequate analysis and planning to enable effective supplier negotiations which deliver a world class cost base.
- Innovate within the procurement space, automating and/or improving tools or processes to better support the end to end P2P solution.
- Provide support throughout the contracting process, as well as management of contracts post-execution.
Who are you?
- You have a University degree in a relevant field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- You have at least 3 years Procurement experience in a Manufacturing area for Indirects and raw materials.
- You have strong communication skills and can manage internal and external stakeholders.
- You are able to work with demanding business owners to overcome obstacles and deliver results
- You have excellent negotiation skills.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English oral and written, French would be of advantage.
- It’s an advantage if you have cross cultural experience.
- You are able to report in a matrix organization
- You’re willing to travel frequently to Wilrijk (BE).
What do we offer?
Imperial Brands offers an independent full-time position with room for initiative within an international and dynamic organization. Our company culture is characterized by openness, drive and enthusiasm.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please send your CV and motivation letter by clicking on the “apply” button on the page.
If you have any further questions, please contact Nathalie Suarez, Senior Recruitment Advisor: firstname.lastname@example.org