Imperial Brands is a globally operating company. Our products are for sale in more than 160 countries. We have 47 factories worldwide and count 37,000 employees.
Imperial Brands produces, distributes and sells a wide range of tobacco, cigarettes, fine cut and smokeless tobacco products, mass market cigars and papers, and vaping products. Through our Fontem Ventures business, we're developing a portfolio of brands beyond tobacco, including the e-vapour brand Blu.
What are you going to do?
Within the Sales & Marketing Operations Team, we are looking to appoint a new team member in either Oosterhout (NL) or Mechelen (BE). We are looking for candidates for the position of CRM Coordinator Benelux!As CRM Coordinator, you report to the Customer Engagement Manager Benelux. The position will be based either in Oosterhout or in Mechelen and it involves travelling approx. 1-2 days a week to the other office. You will be responsible for the commercial implementation of the CRM application within the Benelux.
Your main accountabilities include:
- Taking responsibility and ownership of the commercial implementation of the CRM application within IT Benelux.
- Ensuring that the field force can start their sales cycles with a 100% accurate and updated database with all sales cycle instructions loaded in the system.
- Acting as the knowledge centre of CRM for the end users, including helpdesk – in close cooperation with IT department.
- Preparing training material and manuals for CRM.
- Establishing guidelines, procedures and training to support field force team to increase CRM effectiveness and quality data input and output.
- Supporting Market and SMO teams with relevant reporting.
- Presenting initiatives and suggestions to improve CRM and Reporting tool derived from day to day usage and feedback from end-users and include these in new software releases (shared responsibility with IT department and Application Specialist).
Who are you?
You have a Bachelor degree in a relevant field. You have been working at least for three years in a similar position, preferably in a FMCG company. You have a strong affinity for working with CRM systems and you are a good user of Excel. It’s an advantage if you also have knowledge of Salesforce. You speak Dutch and English fluently, preferably also French. You have a can-do mentality, you are strong in stakeholder management, and you are accurate in your work. You have excellent analytical skills. You can take ownership and you are proactive. You enjoy working as part of a team, but you can work independently as well.
What do we offer?
Imperial Brands offers an independent full-time position with room for initiative within an international and dynamic organization. Our company culture is characterized by openness, drive and enthusiasm. We provide an attractive salary with various additional legal benefits.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please send your CV and motivation letter by clicking on the “apply” button on the page.
If you have any further questions, please send an e-mail to Nathalie Suarez, Senior Recruitment Advisor: email@example.com