Who are we?We at Siemens Healthineers™ are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are invested in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also deeply invested in our 46.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in this industry. And as we strive to shape the future of healthcare, our overall success will depend on our ability to continuously reinvent ourselves.
Siemens Healthineers in Egypt is looking to hire a Laboratory Customer Service Engineer in our Cairo office taking responsibility for service and maintenance of our product portfolio.
What are my responsibilities?
- Perform installations, start-ups, maintenance, repairs and updates of all products within area of expertise and assisting with other products under supervision
- Communicating and accept all operative advice from the Customer Care Center.
Supporting the service process and ensure optimal performance in all Process activities related to within her / his area of responsibility
- Maintain highest customer satisfaction, within the framework of Healthineers Customer services
- Perform assigned tasks as cost effectively as possible, taking profitability into account
- Maintain and update all forms of technical documentation issued to the job holder.
- Maintain personal PC literacy.
- Ensure all tasks are carried out to the highest possible standards.
- To be able to comply with Siemens vision, policies, & procedures
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bio medical or Electronic Engineering study from reputable University or college
- First work experience (max of 2 years) in medical care field ideally in a similar function
- First laboratory service/maintenance is highly appreciated
- Previous experience within a large Healthcare organization is a big advantage
- Excellent communication skills rounded by a very good level of English
- high IT affinity, experience working with MS office Package
- solid presentation skills
- Driving license is a preferable
What else do I need to know?Siemens Healthineers is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information atwww.healthcare.siemens.com
How do I apply?We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Job ID: 117614
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare S.A.E.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time