What are my responsibilities?
- Provide secretarial support to department Manager, including arranging schedules and meetings, taking minutes, preparing reports and presentations and making travel arrangements, etc.;
- Support team members on various administration issues, such as handing documents signature process, transmitting messages and filing, etc.;
- Support each section manager on various administration issues, such as daily and travelling claim, daily arrangement, etc.;
- Support on administration tasks, including business slides update, meeting minutes summary, document summary, maintain databases, etc.;
- Meeting preparation, such as organize meetings, check-in service for attendants, contacting vendors coordination at site, etc.;
- Actively, systematically support daily operation of Large Drives Applications business.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Excellent English and computer skills (word, excel);
- More than 3 years assistant experience
- Make full use of applicable systems during work, such as daily claim , purchasing, compliance, etc.;
- Ensure that all the recruitment processes are conducted efficiently to meet all assigned KPIs, and in accordance with company policies and standards.
- Think and act actively for future business and make orientation and optimization suggestion to LDA management;
What else do I need to know (introduction about business)
Siemens Large Drives Applications engineers and produces heavy-duty electrical drive systems for medium and high voltage ranges: electrical motors, converters and generators. Additionally, we offer special large drives for ships, mines and rolling mills. Our digitization expertise and outstanding service keeps the performance and availability of your drives always at the maximum.
As the employer of choice, we inspire our employees to deliver market-leading products, systems and services by collaborating in passionate high performance teams, living diversity advancing their skills and capabilities and fulfilling customer demands in a safe work environment
Job ID: 117161
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Flender Ltd., China
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time