We know your time is valuable, that’s why we ask that you read the paragraph below first.
Join a team looking to change the world of smokers! We want passionate leaders who believe in the same values we do, that smokers deserve better alternatives. We’re proud that we offer smokers a better alternative to cigarettes and you should be, too. If not, this just won’t be a good fit for your talents.
Still interested? Then let’s find out what your new job will look like….
About he role
From a back-end perspective, a cutting edge e-commerce platform is developed which enables the organisation to tailor the customer experience on the application by heavily focusing on personalization driven bij machine learning.
You are driven by business impact and consumer value instead of just cool tech, can effectively communicate about technical topics to your non-technical coworkers and are always eager to learn about all aspects of software, regardless of technology or part of the stack.
In our software engineer team we move very quick, we will iterate rapidly, and of course learn constantly.
Role & Responsibilities
As a Software Engineer you will help with building out the back-end architecture experience for our new B2C platform. The data-driven and modular elements within this architecture will be built upon the foundations of event-sourcing and (micro)services, using .NET Core, C#, Orleans and Kubernetes in the process. You will have a direct impact on how the e-commerce platform shows on a global scale.
- Design and implement low-latency, high availability core services.
- Implement and evolve global, highly scalable and distributed cloud infrastructure.
- Build integrations with 3rd party systems.
- Improve efficiency, scalability, and stability of our systems.
- Ensure highest quality of security and data protection.
- Strong experience working in cloud first (native) environments.
- Experience with .NET Core, C# and Kubernetes.
- Experience with Microservices, preferrable Orleans.
- Excellent understanding of asynchronous programming.
- Familiarity working with distributed, message-based systems.
- Strong understanding of security best practices and data protection.
- Experience with deployment and orchestration technologies.
- Experience with Azure cloud platform.
- Knowledge of CI/CD best practices.
- Excellent computer science foundations (data structures, algorithms, software design).
- Proven track record working in a cross-functional, agile team.
- A fun office environment with a family vibe.
From monthly events such as our ugly Christmas jumper competition, office massages, and surprise pizza parties you’ll be working in an environment that values hard work, self-satisfaction, and happiness!
Best of all you have the opportunity to help shape our culture for the future. We have a multicultural environment where openness and diversity is encouraged – from new starters all the way to the CEO.
- We want to know more about you!
Apply directly or for more question, reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org